Thursday, September 08, 2005

...the best for us, hope this will be... (5 Agustus 2005)

Postingan dari penggemar Jallalulin Rumi, de' putie putie melatie aliebaba

Tak ada suara tepuk tangan yang lahir dari satu tangan
Tak kan pernah ada kekasih yang tak dicari oleh kekasihnya


Jika kilat cinta telah menyambar satu hati,
Maka ketahuilah bahwa ada cinta di hati yang lain

Kebijaksanaan Ilahi adalah takdir dan suratan nasib,
Yang membuat kita saling mencintai satu sama lain.

Karena takdir itulah,
Setiap bagian dari dunia ini akan bertemu dengan pasangannya
...
...
(Kutipan kata-kata romantis dari Jalaludin Rumi)



posting dari Mas Nanang Fatah Hasyim

Sebuah penantian yang lama...
sebuah pengharapan yang harus ada....

kini telah di depan mata....
kini telah memporak-porandakan hati yang selama ini bersatu dengan logika.....

tak lama lagi aku...akan berganti tutup...
tak lama lagi aku akan menyendiri..dalam keramaian..
tak lama lagi aku akan menyepi dalam kehingaran...

Gugup....hati berdebar...
Benar aku rasakan..
sepertinya Aku tak sangup melepas keramaian itu..
pu kehingaran itu....

balikpapan,04/08/05


To the Sea
by Rian Ashari

To the blue sea
is where I'm going
everyone has got to have
a place to go


And here I stand
on the pier
the water below is calm
but dark clouds are up ahead

Will they storm
or will they move away
but whatsoever, I must go
because the sea
is inevitable

And this land
this land is not
what I want to be anymore

A fine ship
is what I need
of white sails
and of wooden beams
it has a name on its hull
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

There are others
of fueled engines
without sails and beams
but I can't find their names

I'll take my
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
for its beautiful sails and beams
and also for its name

But the storm
should they form
will it drown the ship and I
or will it not
or should I care
because for a journey to the sea
with the ship of my choice
getting drowned
is a risk worth taking


Balikpapan, 3 Agustus 2005


Terrific years passed without me realizing, how fast time flied just like the morning dew.
Ever heard couples in love said to each other "time flies when I’m with you?’

Freeze as my heart was, yet you make it so warm.
The perfect thing you ever got me, you surrounded me with your charm.

Good things.. bad things.. laughters.. tears.. lay profoundly in my memory.
As if it was just yesterday, your eyes met mine and you said you love me.

Have I no power, some things were not meant to be.
Perhaps you and I too, can never be united.

You said you’ won't be happy when you see your love hurt.
You told me you’ll cry knowing your love tortured.

No tears in my eyes sweetheart, so please don’t you cry.
No frown on my face my dear, so please give me smile.

You may affect another, spend no worries on me.
For I have learned letting you go; the best for us, hope this will be.

Balikpapan, August 2005,
-anyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home