Friday, May 19, 2006

" frenz.... " (24 march 2006)

Dear ma-yi,

I miss u so much…
There are days when I would give anything to look into your eyes,
Feel the warmth of your smile..
Days when it feels like this distance will last forever..
But I know it wont because the connection between us is too strong..

When that day comes and we can finally be together..
I know that it would be as if all of these times and distance never exist..
Until then.. you are in my thoughts and heart..
With everyday that goes by..
I love u…

Agnesaudrey
210306
*dedicated to sugriwatheja: longing to see u on friday*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


frenz....
thanks for last night
thanks for the shared laughters
.... for those shoulders to cry on
.... and the warmth that I long for

not much... but soothing
not too deep... but impressing
....o, the crowd that coloring my life

lilya
<23.03.06-23:40>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oooh tell me…what’s this feeling that I create
Like it was something meant to be operate
But in the end…….begging me to tolerate
And it makes me so FRUSTRATE
Like I’m in a middle of a desperate

See…it fells like sitting tight next to any bar
Slightly wander what’s inside the closest jar
And longing something would came up in a far

But now…I’m only sensing these faces of liar
Not knowing that it’d only leaved a scar

If……it’s not sure not to make someone blue
It's not meant to be true
Then…don’t give us so DAMN clue!
And that’s what I say to you!!

putri (240306)
"lagi sebel sama seseorang...hmph"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home